Buy to let Austria
Combine holidays with investment.
In the beautiful Tyrol in Austria!
The holiday apartments in the 3-Seenhaus are intended as buy-to-lets for investors. In addition to purchasing your own holiday property in the magnificent Tyrolean mountains, the goal is also to generate income by renting out the property when you are not using it. During the time that you are not using the property, it will be marketed professionally by the hotel operator. The rental income is yours, after deduction of the operating costs. You purchase your very own holiday property and leave all the rest to us. When you come to use the property yourself, everything is ready and waiting for you. You are the owner, but with all the benefits of a guest!
The advantages of the buy-to-let model at a glance:
- For your money, you are purchasing a property that is recorded as yours in the land register.
- You are merely the owner of your holiday property and are not responsible for the hotel operations, neither on a financial nor on an organisational level. You are in no way liable for the financial results of the on-site restaurants.
- Kühtai is located at an altitude of 2,000m and is surrounded by beautiful summits.
- The architecture of the 3-Seen apartment building is Alpine and innovative.
- Our 3-Seen apartment building is a year-round destination that is attractive both in winter and summer, with the option of skiing, ski touring, hiking, biking, climbing and exclusive wellness.
- Kühtai is 40km from Innsbruck, the capital of the Tyrol, and from Innsbruck airport, providing an international transport link.
- Your holiday apartment is professionally operated and managed by Kühtai Resort Betriebs GmbH.
- The ROI you receive from renting out your property is attractive and sustainable.
- Benefit from this top location in the Tyrol and purchase your investment property in the Tyrolean Alps!
- The 3-Seenhaus is embedded in the Jagdschloss Resort and offers a fantastic home in the Tyrolean Alps both in summer and in winter.
- Thanks to its proximity to the Alpine city of Innsbruck, the location is easily accessible by car and aeroplane. making the 3-Seenhaus the perfect destination for short breaks.