- It stands out for its sensitive design that fits in seamlessly with the village that surrounds it.
- The 3 Seenhaus is compact and energy-efficient as well as highly robust – an essential characteristic at an altitude of 2,000 metres! In short, this house was built for the ages.
- The builders are Alpine locals who know exactly how to build houses in the Alps.
- It is situated in a prime location, and it southern side cannot be obstructed by other buildings. You couldn’t be closer to the lift and the piste.
All the facilities are included:
underground car park, a beautiful sauna, shop, ski rental, ski storage area, a lounge bar where you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast or relax at the open fireplace in the evenings, and a general storage area for everything that you’d like to leave here year round.
The holiday apartments are fully equipped:
Most come with an open fireplace, a screened loggia with wind protection and a sunbathing lawn where you can while away the hours, all furnished in premium materials with an Alpine touch that were chosen for their longevity.
The 3 Seenhaus in Kühtai, Tyrol – short overview
The history of the 3 Seenhaus
In 2016, the Planet Group purchased the Jagdschloss Kühtai and the estate around it from Count Christian zu Stolberg-Stolberg, the great-great-grandson of Empress Elisabeth. The Jadgschloss Kühtai was carefully renovated and restored. The property includes the actual hunting lodge, complete with the Elisabeth wing, the Kühtaierhof (the stables) and the former servants’ building. In 2018, the 3-Seen apartment building was added to the property.
A natural setting that is fit for an emperor – the Jagdschloss Resort
Together with the 3 Seenhaus, the Jagdschloss Kühtai makes up the Jagdschloss Resort. In total, the resort comprises more than 85 hotel rooms and apartments with various side rooms, among them several recreation rooms, guest lounges, the restaurant in the Fürstenstube and the veranda of the Jagdschloss, the new Schlossbar, two wellness areas with top equipment, south- and west-facing sun terraces and much more.
The 3 Seenhaus – facts for investors
Detailed information on the 3 Seenhaus
The 3 Seenhaus was built on a separate plot and consists of a west and an east wing. The west wing comprises 8 hotel rooms and 8 maisonette apartments. The east wing houses 29 apartments with areas from 22 to 90m². The two wings are connected by an underground passage. In addition to the hotel rooms and apartment, the 3 Seenhaus houses a spacious lounge area, a ski rental, ski storage area and sauna area that is directly linked to the creek that borders the property on its eastern side.
All the facilities of the Jagdschloss Resort are managed by the Jagdschloss Betriebs GmbH, which is responsible for all the hotel rooms and apartments as well as the restaurant facilities in the Jagdschloss Kühtai. An apartment in the 3 Seenhaus is more than just a holiday home: it affords all the benefits of the Jagdschloss Resort and its associated services, without you having to commit to anything.
All the details at a glance:
- Newly opened in December 2018
- 45 holiday apartments in a top architectural design
- Premium location in one of the most stunning holiday regions of the Tyrolean Alps
- Excellent hotel infrastructure thanks to the Jagdschloss Resort
- Exclusive furnishings and fittings in all the apartments
- Spacious terrace and balcony areas with ceiling-height panorama windows and view of the mountains
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace and splendid views
- Wide range of add-on hotel services
- Separate, spacious wellness area with sauna, infrared booth, quiet room and cold water outdoor area
Benefit from the top location in the snow-proof resort of Kühtai and purchase an investment property in the Austrian Alps. The 3 Seenhaus is a delightful holiday home in the Tyrolean Alps, both in summer and in winter. Easily accessible by car and aeroplane, this destination is also ideal for a short break.